It has never been easier for property owners looking to earn an additional income from their holiday home. Every day, more and more international holidaymakers are looking for affordable accommodation deals. Profit from this never ceasing global demand – rent out your holiday home or spare room to holidaymakers looking to check out your neck of the woods for a couple of days.
You would be surprised at how easy it is.
The world’s most recognised online hotel and accommodation platform, with all of its reputation and prestige, offers you the chance to profit from the ever rising demand for accommodation deals worldwide.
Holiday homes in demand
What sort of property do you have? Have a look below. Does your property fit into any of the accommodation types that are much in demand?
For example, holidaymakers are looking for all sorts of holiday homes for short stays or long holidays, like the below, throughout various times of the year.
- Country houses with simple furnishings in the countryside.
- Campsites offering cabins and bungalows; or just areas for camping with shared facilities and recreational activities.
- Homestays in private homes with shared living facilities.
- Riads in the traditional Moroccan setting with a courtyard and luxury feel.
- Ryokans in traditional Japanese-style with meal options.
- B&Bs in private homes offering overnight stays and breakfast.
- Guest houses with separate living facilities.
- Cabins with sloped roofs and rented specifically for holidays.
- Villas with luxurious self-catering facilities.
- Apartments with furnished and self-catering facilities, available for short- and long-term rental.
- Luxury tents with fixed bedding and some services, located in natural surroundings.
- Boats with accommodation on board for short and long term river travels.
- Farm stays with simple accommodation.
We enjoy an immense diversity in culture in our world. It is therefore possible that your type of holiday home does not fit into any of the above. But that should not stop you from listing it! Just educate the listing agent on your unique offering and get listed today.
Both international and domestic holidaymakers are looking for off-the-beaten track travel experiences. Your new guests might be living just a postcode away and are looking for convenient holiday rentals to escape briefly to. Others may not like to holiday during peak season and are thus looking to find the perfect holiday accommodation in off-peak seasons.
With the world brought to your doorstep, your holiday property can be fully occupied for whatever dates you make it available.
If you are serious about creating an additional income, rent out your holiday home to holidaymakers looking for great holiday deals. And this is the platform you must list on.
Rent out your holiday home today
List your holiday cottage. Or your Bed & Breakfast.
Have an empty apartment room? List it.
You can list any accommodation type you want and pay NO Commission on your first 5 bookings!
Letting out your holiday home is easy.
Click HERE to create your listing today.